Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks for adopting from Haiti

Hello to all!

My name is Sammuel. I am 30 years old. I am a translator/interpreter. I mostly do written translations. I have helped a lot of people adopting from Haiti. I know they were glad with my service. If you are looking for a translator reliable and fast you can contact me.

I am married, I have been married for four years ( considering in Hollywood it lasts 4 days). I have a 3 year old daughter and a baby on the way. I am 100% Haitian but I live in the States now!

This blog I came up with is not about me but rather about the thousands of people who adopted and specially the ones who adopted from Haiti. So, if you are one who adopted from Haiti please share with us your adoption experience so that many others can find help and can use it as a support system not legal advise.

I plan to post a lot about Haiti and its culture and if you have an idea about an article you are welcome to join and share your ideas with us!

Haiti is a very poor country we all know that! The country is not stable (who does not know by now) But how many people know that through it all you will go to Haiti and still see people smiling and saying bonjour to you!

Despite our sufferings and poverty we know how to be polite and be loving and when you come to our house we offer you the best we have.

I own a business called treasures of Haiti LLC it is available online at www.treasuresofhaiti.com so if you know of anyone who is interested in some Haitian arts just give me a ring or just give them the web page.

May God bless you as we will be having fun reading about adopting parents experiences! May God bless you for all of you who have adopted, all you who are thinking about adopting Thank you and may God bless you! You have to be a special person and God has his hands on you! Let's support each other and above all keep Haiti in your prayers!
Nothing is impossible to God

N.B You are welcome to post in English, French and creole!
Can't wait to read your comments!

1 comment:

  1. This is neat. i will love to read your stories about Haiti!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!