Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Walking toward the goal


I am so excited to announce that everything so far is going wonderfully great with the project. I am collecting pens, erasers, pencils sharpeners. I am looking for ways to be able to buy some notebooks (copybooks) to distribute to the kids as well.

Moreover, I am planning on having a hot meal with them (chicken with beans and meat) on the day of the toy distribution and I am still looking for a sponsor for this part of the project.

The plan is to feed about 250 kids on this day and then to give them the schools items that I I will bring with me.

You do not have to be a star to be a part of helping and you might go unnoticed which is great but your rewards will come from heaven and to see a smile on a child's face is priceless! We all can make a difference!

I am leaving by the end of August to Haiti! Please, if you can help please contact me! You can follow me also on twitter

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!