Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The project in pictures














On a previous trip to Haiti, I was blessed to receive some toys donation from Smilemakers INC and its employees. I did not have time to stay to distribute all the toys myself but just part of it. Pastor Raymond Antoine took care of this matter for me and he took some pictures as well ( I know the cam says 94 but it was 2007). I want to thanks also all my friends who have helped a way or the other to make this past trip possible. These pictures where taken in Trouin a locality of Leogane.

I am not naming names in fears of forgetting someone and be in trouble but you all know who you are. I will be going again this year in the not so distant future. Please pray that we get more stuff and more sponsors.

Look at this pictures yourself and tell me what is more precious than helping feed a child, giving a toy to a child! A smile of a child is just priceless! I know there are many charities helping Haiti and no matter how many there are we need 10 times more. So you are encourage to help where you can how you can, just do something!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!