Tuesday, August 18, 2009

6 days to go!

Though I have not been updating the blog in the past few weeks, I have however been working on making the trip a reality! I have received more supports than expected and I will tell you more about this on a later post.

I will be updating my blog a little more often now and I am hoping once in Haiti if I have internet access I will do a daily update (if possible) I will put the pictures on it once I am back in the US.

Please keep us in your prayers. A lot of hurricanes are forming and we are not sure how safe Haiti will be and you remember we just had 4 of them in a year and we are still recovering from that we do have a long way to go!

Thanks for loving Haiti and thanks for praying for the country!
Thanks for reading the blog and as always you are welcome to contact me and/or leave a comment and no you do not have to register to do so!

We are walking toward the goal!

Be blessed!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!