Sunday, August 23, 2009

1 day to go

I just can't believe it! Times fly as they say!
Everything is pretty much ready! I had to go through my luggage over and over to make sure they stay at 50 lbs each. They are full of pencils, erasers, pens, pencil sharpeners and some toys.

This is not enough for the kids but I wish each Haitian can do as little as that and we can begin then to see a difference. I am not trying to brag about myself which I would not have the right to since I was helped by so many others but when we put ourselves together to give back to our communities, our countries we all can make a difference. I will go through the details on my latest posts.

I would like to thank all of you who have made everything possible up to this point I will single them out on a later post.

I am still in the process of coordinating with a crew in Haiti on how we are going to do the distribution, we are still not sure about transportation but I know the Lord will work something out!

Please pray for us since they are so many activities in the Atlantic Ocean as far as potential hurricanes (none of them are welcomed)

This project is about putting Faith in God knowing that he will provide and I will elaborate more as well at a later post. Wowwww.... so many things for me to follow up with it means the blog is getting more and more interesting!!!! Just keep on reading it and make your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!