Sunday, April 12, 2009

He's risen!!!

Where is he?
I do not see his body!
The guards were watching 24/7
He huge rock was blocking the entrance
what happened who did it!
I know, 'cause the bible told me about it!
He is risen from the dead!
Which means, death has no power on us
We are now more than conqueror
They fought they really got rid of him
now he is the ruler forever and ever and ever

Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross
for the salvation of my sins
Thanks that you are not longer dead
but you will forever stay the great I am
the one who is, was and for ever will be
the great God almighty
The son of God
Lilly of the valley
Everlasting one!

Thanks again Jesus for your victory
Now I know every battle that I face
you have already won for me
and I can stay with confidence my redeemer lives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!