Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake update!


Well, I barely slept last night! Went to bed at 12:30 Am and was up by 2:30 A.M. I am not complaining at all. How about my fellow Haitians who are probably crying for help on top of the rumble. Please if you have any news from Haiti specially in the Nazon, Christ-Roi and Delmas area, please let me know.

I still haven't heard from my family at all! No way to communicate with them! Pray for me so that it will be possible for me to go to Haiti to help! I am a good interpreter and would volunteer to go with any organization from the Upstate! I am planning to have some Haitian art auction in order to be able to afford a ticket to Haiti. I am praying so that my employer will allow me to go Haiti.




So if you plan to go help and you are a firefighter, a paramedic, a nurse, any medical personnel, church organization or anyone willing to help please let me know and I can give you ideas and if everything lines up with my employer, I am even willing to go to Haiti with you and interpret for you as well.

Thanks everybody for loving Haiti and remember you can leave your comments on the blog as well!

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!