Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Eartquake and updated news

My friends,

I wanna thank you for all your support! It is amazing how people can come together in a situation as desperate as the one Haiti is going through! I would like to thank all the countries who are actively helping Haiti there are many of them and I do not want to miss one which would not have been fair.

I am also writting to give the latest update I have regarding my family! At ten AM my aunt told me that they are doing all fine. Of course I haven't heard from my relatives on my mother's side since communication is still a problem! Thanks for all your help and prayers for Haiti.

On behalf of the Haitian people I sincerely thank you for your help and moreover: your love!

Am I happy? yeah and no happy that my people are alright but sad that about 100,000 are reported missing or even presumed dead. Please do as much as you can and may God bless you!

Sammuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!