Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake updated news 2

It looks like I did not get the info from a reliable source. I mentioned on the previous blog that everybody is fine and it looks like this information is not 100% sure. The reason is because the communication is so difficult one can not really talk for too long. I know now for sure that we have not heard from one of my brother he was in Jacmel at the time of the earthquake. Now, back to game one.

This situation is a real roller coaster! I pray that everybody is fine! Now time is running out for the trapped  and I have been watching TV things are not looking good at all. I will have to stop writing now till I can have an information that is more accurate.

I have learned that some people opt to sleep on the open because of the aftershocks (which is what I would do and as a matter of fact will do when  get there) So far, it looks like all commercial flights going to Haiti have been canceled.

Please keep us in your prayers! If you are interested in making a difference make sure you give to a legitimate and trustworthy organization.

Sammuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Please make sure you select the drop down list that reads comment as to choose your profile or select anonymous! Otherwise your comment will not show.

Thanks for your time!

How warm is it?

Warm temperature, ranging year-round from 70-93° F in the coastal regions, and 50-75 in the mountainous areas; rainy seasons are April-May and August-October.

Enjoy the music!


You might be going through some tough time and you feel like you can not take it anymore. Remember there is a friend who cares and his name is Jesus. He says cast all your care upon him for he caress for you. He will give you rest! The road might be treacherous, nevertheless, don't ever give up!

It is time...

Time does not stand still. So, Make the best use of it!